Not every business owner needs to work with third-party logistics service. Fulfillment services are particularly suitable for some jobs. So, should you work with a fulfillment service? Some signs that you need a fulfillment service may be:
- Your business grew unexpectedly. Maybe your ads were very successful, maybe your products and services went viral on social media. Maybe you provide a product or service that is preferred periodically. If one way or another, your sales have changed unexpectedly, fulfillment services are your best option to get the fastest response to your new needs.
- You are very busy growing your business and things such as packaging and shipping are starting to become an extra burden for you. Then it’s time to turn these jobs over to professionals.
- Your infrastructure is not solid. Maintaining a healthy warehouse environment is not an easy task. For this reason, it would be wise to choose fulfillment services in order not to have to struggle with infrastructure deficiencies.
Yes, there are many different fulfillment service providers available. Among these providers, you need to find the most suitable one for your business and with which you can work comfortably. That’s why it’s important to do your research. In order to facilitate your research processes, we will share with you the services we offer and the features that distinguish us from others in this section.
While many other fulfillment services charge for initial setup activities, we do not charge any fees for setup. We know how important the services we provide are to your business, so we offer you a trial run.
- Advanced Technological Infrastructure
We know the importance of using technology for third-party logistics providers. We create a digital space for you to be in complete control of your products, even if you are not physically in the warehouse, our softwares allows you to monitor all processes through your computer.
- Amazon Warehouse Shipping
Have you identified a new strategy to improve your business? Want to sell on Amazon? No problem! As we deliver your products to the buyer, we also deliver them to Amazon warehouses.
We do the packaging and also undertake the task of preparing the labels on your packages. You can count on us for everything for your business.
- Shipment of Large Products
We have no restrictions on the size of your products. We also store large-sized products and deliver them to the buyer without any problems.
- Warehouses in Central Locations
The location of the warehouses is extremely important. We all agree on that. We provide service in very central locations with warehouses in New York and New Jersey, and we provide convenience in both domestic and international shipping. With our warehouses of 65000 square feet in New Jersey and 156000 square feet in New York, you will not have any problems with the storage and protection of your products.
You may have to pay additional fees on top of the fees you have agreed with the other fulfillment services. These fees may be added to the agreed price due to unexpected circumstances. In this case, you have to pay an extra fee. You can make a loss in a deal that seems profitable. However, when you work with us, you will not encounter surprise wages. We keep the agreed price fixed.
We care about you and your business. Our job is to help your business grow. Contact us for more information.